Thursday 27 January 2011

Dear daddy....

Why does it hurt so much when I received money from you... Why can't you just care for once instead of just shoving me cash... I don't think I can ever learn any other way of feeling loved other than having tons and tons of cash handed to me... No matter how demanding I am no matter what I did you never cared! Everytime I smash a phone you replace it... Everytime I destory a expensive electronic you replace it! 2 laptop non of it I use for more than a month and a 3 week old itouch all destory and you never ask why! Never question! NEVER BOTHER!! Why is the baby more important than me why is she always in your arm... I was never like that when I was young! Why do you just hand me things when you feel bad for me... Why don you ever care... Daddy... What did I ever did wrong.... Why are you drifting further and further away from me.... You never accept my present, be it fathers day or birthday... You never reply my wishes... What did I ever done wrong...

Daddy... I am sorry... Happy birthday....

Please just care about me for once.... Even thought this is a plead but why does it feel like I am whining.... Why does it hurt this badly... Why can't I hold back my tears more... I am hiding in the corners of my bed crying again...

No comments:

Post a Comment