Tuesday 25 January 2011

Just one last rant! It's an ancient story about me.. But it felt so much better finally saying it out:)

Ok so it was only yesterday that inpeomise no war on blog and no bitching! But this is not bitching!! It the truth... The truth than no one listen to..

I was watching a show and this girl parent was getting a divorce and her cousin that she hates told all her friends... Wow! Hurts right? Wait till you hear my story!!

Before I got sever depression I found out my dad had a wife outside and a son.. And he is having a divorce with her for anothe woman! Also my dearest daddy that wasn't always with me he didn't want me anymore. Bla, bla, bla! So I got depress. And I was crying to this friend about all this and I was like "I don't care anymore" cause I was in a mess! And I really don't want to care about what he do anymore!

So guess what happen next! She was all ok ok ok! Than a few day later the new about my dad spread to the whole class!! Ohh especially the popular annoy bully group! They were like the first she told! No wonder I spread out! How I know? I have my own connection too!!

Plus of cause I need to confirm this right! So I asked her and guess what! She was all
"I did not do anything wrong! You are just stupid" posture and looks all over her face and reply me this " you said you don't care anymore!" and she rolled her eyes!
Of cause I was speechless and left... At the lowest point of my life I was betray by my dad and stab in the back by my best friend! Sweet is it? And you people out there wonder why I don trust anyone!

So? How do you feel after reading my story? Is it worst that a person you hurt spread about your parent divorce or you best friend that you cry too in your lowest point of your life spreading it to gain popularity? Ya I know! My life is so fucked up...

No comments:

Post a Comment