Monday 31 January 2011

Am I a slut for thinking this way.....

Truthfully speaking... Earning money off man is not that bad... You are treated like a princess! That will pamper you hold you like a gem pay for you movie, lunch and time... I know I sound like a slut saying all this but how many man can you get to do this for you? To always pamper and hold you like a princess... If it wasn't for what happen in my pass and the risk of the job... I don think I will mind.. But the me now is already broken by my childhood to even think of getting close to a guy.... I feel like puking... I feel like killing my life and ending this disgusting life and body.... I can't take it anymore... Everytime I was touch by a man I can't forget what happen... It was the most disgusting thing ever... I was destoryed since a child... Wan to know what happen? You will be scar for life... I am not worth it and I don need anymore pity... Just let me rot in my tears and blood!!

Am I a slut?... I just wants to be wanted by man.. Even my own dad don want to touch me.... Everything just keep adding on to how disgusting i feel my body is.... I want to be treasure for once... I was wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment