Monday 24 January 2011

Reviving friendship

Ok yesterday I read a article online on how to revive a friendship.. Well i have to know what to do since I apologise and wasn't forgiven.. Plus I was bored!

And this is what the article said:

Apologize. So you two didn't part on the best terms, eh? Had a fight? Ouch. This can be the worst way to regain a friendship, and the hardest one to revive. This requires far more than an invite to a movie. You, again, must be the one to make the move. If you really want them back, then it won't be that hard. Take a deep breath, pick up the phone, (or depending on the circumstances, approach them) and apologize. Try something like, "Hey, George, I'm really sorry about that argument we had. Want to come over later?" If you already know that they'll probably turn up their nose and walk away, come up behind them and try giving a warm hug. Try, "Sally, you know, I've felt stupid all week because of that dumb argument I started on Wednesday. I'm so sorry. Will you please come over tonight?" If neither of these techniques work, then perhaps the other person just won't want to be friends. If you've tried all you can, let go.

Look at the second last line( from if neither), it said it all!! So I shall let those bitches rot to death on their own since they don't matter anymore!! Bet you are really happy too bitches!!

Ohh and here is the link that gave such good advice!!http://m.wikihow.com/Revive-a-Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment