Saturday 22 January 2011

Past? Fuck it!

All you ever do is complain complain complain about how I just keeps fighting with you!! FUCK YOU!! I apologised and you ignore me and now you CLAIM I am the
one who contuine to fight with you?! HA HA HA! How funny!! Haven't you hear of the phrase it takes two hand to clap!! What are you! Dumb!

Than again it's not like we have a happy friendship in the past! Betrayal, bitching, backstabing you done it all! Just cause I never confronted you doesn't mean I dunno about it! Since there is nothing to go back to and I apologised already! It was you who refuse to start over so quit harping about it!! We can't go back if we keep fighting!! so what! I don wanna go back and it not like you accepted my apologies anyway!! No one can ever go back cause there is no such thing as reliving the past again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment