Tuesday 25 January 2011

Headphone and tutorials!

I can believe it! I am so fickle minded! I claim that I love that skullcandy ti whatever headphone and I will die for it,bla, bla! But now when I finally have the money! Guess what! I saw someone have the real thing out if the box and it's super fugly!! I actually did a double take to realise it was the one I wanted when I saw a girl have it on the train! I was like omg! that headphone is so ugly than I look again super hard and I realize it was the skullcandy I wanted!! No wonder not many people wear it out even though it was sold out everywhere!! I swear it look wayy better in the box-_-

so what am I going to do with the money now?? I am going to get my old audio-tech button head phone!! I think I can get one in every colour sia! Skullcandy us so ex!!! Btw,THANKS MUMMY FOR MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT... More like money-_- u never recieved present b4 only money... Anyway other than getting my SINGLE audio-tech headphone!(yes! I am only buying 1 I am not crazyly rich k! And I only have one pair or ear-_-)


oh yes, and I am gonna make a tutorial^^ well 2 actually, the stupid rainbow cupcake only need egg whites! I hate recipes that only use egg whites! What am I suppose to do with the yolks!!

Anyway stay tune for my rainbow cupcake tutorial and pudding tutorials! It's gonna look soo cute! (well if u don blow up the cupcake and burn down the house thething should be up soon!)

ohh and yes! I promise I shall make my blog less violence and no more fighting and "f-words" I cross my heart and...*choke*! *chlough*..may..*cough*..be...I still wan type f-words...-_- *cough* *cough!* ahem!!! Well that's all^^ if I don end this post soon it shall never end-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment